Wera Torque Wrench
Manufacturer details: Wera
Tools. From Ideas.
Expertise from Germany for more than 70 years Wera from Wuppertal stands for the development and production of high-quality and innovative tools. Since the company was founded it has concentrated mainly on assembly tools for screws and nuts and is one of the worlds leading manufacturers in this field. Wera continues to delight its users with unusual and innovative product ideas and is rightly rated one of the five most innovative small and medium sized companies in Germany. Many of these innovations, for example the Zyklop ratchet or the versatile Kraftform screwdriver and bit sets, are now available at Louis. For all its products, Wera guarantees reliable quality for professional users in the industry and trade.
These classic and very sturdy torque wrenches from the Wera 7000 series are very high quality. It couldn't be simpler to set the required torque with high precision (+/- 4% of the set value, in accordance with ISO 6789/EN 26789).
Other important advantages are the quickly reversible ratchet head and locking of the preset torque on the easy-to-read scale.
- 1/2" drive and release signal when the set torque is reached.
- Only for clockwise tightening. Anti-clockwise only for undoing.
- Comes with calibration certificate and strong plastic case.
You can choose from three models with different setting ranges:
- 8 - 60 Nm (in 1.0 Nm increments), weight 634 g, length 305 mm
- 20 - 100 Nm (in 1.0 Nm increments), weight 700 g, length 340 mm
- 40 - 200 Nm (in 2.0 Nm increments), weight 974 g, length 440 mm