SAITO BRAKE-PADS ORGANIC
Manufacturer details: SAITO
Maintaining your motorcycle can actually be fun!
OEM spare parts? All well and good, but usually very expensive. The Japanese brand saito offers some highly attractive alternatives for wearing parts and accessories. How does that work? High-quality products are purchased from leading manufacturers around the world at the best possible terms and offered at low-cost prices under the brand name saito. Our customers benefit from this. Quality at a bargain price, because fun does not have to cost a fortune.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the accessory concerned to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be kept with the vehicle and shown on request if you are stopped at a roadside check or at the regular safety inspection at the TÜV test centre.
Accessories with ABE type approval do not have to be entered in the vehicle registration documents. To avoid always having to always take the test report with you, you can have a relevant entry made by TÜV (subject to a charge).
If you wish to use an accessory on a vehicle not listed in the type approval, TÜV inspection is necessary. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
SAITO BRAKE-PADS ORGANIC
Saito OEM quality organic brake pads:
- Naturally, with type approval for Germany, as confirmed by the KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) code on the reverse of the brake pad.
- Produced by a well-known brand manufacturer
- Outstanding wet braking performance
- One of the excellent features of this material is its long service life
- Special metal/ceramic components in the organic brake pads reduce heat transfer to the hydraulics
- The price quoted is per set for one brake disc.
- Exclusive to Louis. Brand quality at a bargain price.
- To see the exact dimensions of the brake pads have a look in the Documents area.
You must observe the safety instructions printed on the packaging as well as the directions of the vehicle manufacturer. Installing incompatible brake pads can result in serious damage to your motorcycle. If you do not have appropriate technical knowledge, you should have the brake pads installed by a professional mechanic.