NGK IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUG
Manufacturer details: NGK
No.1 on the street, in motorsport and in series production
NGK puts the spark in your motorbike. The Japanese spark plug manufacturer is committed to research and development. That's why NGK has become the OEM for a large number of renowned car and motorbike makers. The big names in racing, too, choose technology from the global market leader.
Catalogue page: 729
QUALITY MADE IN JAPAN!
This product has been imported from Japan! The latest technology and continuous production monitoring are just two of the factors that ensure you are offered a top-quality product.
NGK IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUG
NGK IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUGS
- Spark plugs from NGK are a guarantee of premium quality!
- More than 90% of all Japanese motorcycles are factory-fitted with NGK products!
- A spark plug may seem a rather humble component, but its effect on consumption, startability and engine performance is huge. Vehicle manufacturers conduct exhaustive tests to find the optimal spark plug for a particular bike, so be sure to adhere to the factory specification!
Advantages of Iridium IX spark plugs
- Optimal ignition and smooth engine operating and therefore no backfiring or misfiring
- Improved acceleration thanks to more spontaneous throttle response
- Reduced fuel consumption
- At least double the service life of standard spark plugs
- No carbon fouling in "stop-and-go" traffic
- Excellent ignitability
- All spark plugs marked "R" have an integrated 5 kOhm interference-suppression resistor, which is only necessary if 5 kOhm suppressor caps are not already used. In general, 5 kOhm suppression per cylinder is sufficient; more than 10 kOhm can reduce spark ignition energy.
- If you are having trouble finding the right spark plug for your vehicle, please use our product listing under "My Bike" (top navigation bar)!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Before (!) you purchase and before (!) you install spark plugs, you must always ensure that the spark plugs you have chosen exactly meet all the requirements and criteria in the manufacturer's manual! If you cannot find your owner's manual, contact your local motorcycle workshop or the motorcycle manufacturer! Only use products and specifications approved for your vehicle! Failure to do so can cause serious damage to your vehicle, for which we reject all responsibility and liability in advance!
List of compatible motorcycles:
DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1000 DS (1000DS/03)
DUCATI 600 SS (600SS)
DUCATI 750 PASO (750-PASO)
DUCATI 750 S (750S/72)
DUCATI 750 SS IE NUDA (750SS/99)
DUCATI 800 SS (800SS/03)
DUCATI 906 PASO (906-PASO)
DUCATI ST2 (944ST2)
DUCATI MONSTER 1000/S I.E. (M1000SIE)
DUCATI MONSTER S2R (M4)
DUCATI MONSTER 750 /DARK/METALLIC (M750MONST)
DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1000 DS S (MULTI1000S)
DUCATI S 750 I.E. NUDA/CARENATA (S750IENUDA)
DUCATI MONSTER 600 (ZDM600M)
DUCATI MONSTER 900 IE (ZDMM200)