LUCAS BRAKEPADS ORGAN.
Manufacturer details: TRW
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the accessory concerned to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be kept with the vehicle and shown on request if you are stopped at a roadside check or at the regular safety inspection at the TÜV test centre.
Accessories with ABE type approval do not have to be entered in the vehicle registration documents. To avoid always having to always take the test report with you, you can have a relevant entry made by TÜV (subject to a charge).
If you wish to use an accessory on a vehicle not listed in the type approval, TÜV inspection is necessary. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
LUCAS BRAKEPADS ORGAN.
TRW brake pads:
- Versatile, tried-and-tested mixture
- High-quality constituents, including carbon, ceramic and resins.
- Long service life given compatible discs - all OEM and TRW brake discs
- Coordinated front and rear friction coefficients
- Recommended by leading trade publications for years now. The biggest selling brake pad in Germany
- The KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) code printed on the black rear plate guarantees that the pads have type approval for Germany.
- One of the excellent features of this organic material is its long service life.
- Brake shoe sets are supplied with springs where necessary.
- All-metal components containing no heavy metal
- Have a look in our Documents area to see the exact dimensions of the brake pads.
- The price quoted is per set for one brake disc.
You MUST observe the safety instructions printed on the packaging and run the pads in by driving a few miles without any hard braking to prevent glazing. Sintered metal brake pads can be found in a separate section.
Test reportsIssue 02-2008
The organic Lucas brake lining (Order no. 10044157) has been given a MOTORRAD NEWS BEST BUY:
- Verdict: The Lucas brake pad not only offers good value and high performance, it also earns top marks in the sensory evaluation - impressive for an organic pad.
(6 different brake pads were tested, and two were awarded the "Motorrad Best Buy")Issue 12-2004
"Mopped" magazine's rating: Very Good
- The Lucas brake pads score points for the very low hand forces and the reliable braking control in particular. In addition, they brake brilliantly when hot, and their resistance to brake fade is beyond reproach.
- They also perform well in the wet.