Manufacturer details: Louis
It all began with a small motorcycle workshop in Hamburg. Since then, Louis has become Europe's largest motorcycle and leisure retailer. And even now, after more than three quarters of a century, we at Louis are no less passionate about life on two wheels.
Catalogue page: 598
These exhaust systems are compatible with many motorcycle models, but they are not E-marked and do not come with type approval, TÜV test certificate or any other form of official approval. This means they are not street-legal under the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO). They must only be fitted and used for racing, competition and show purposes (classic and collectible motorbikes). Before they are used on public roads, it is obligatory to first take them to your local test centre (TÜV in Germany) for individual component approval. We give no guarantee that such individual component approval will be possible. Please also note the information we provide regarding the relevant approval regulations (Item III), e.g. in our Standard Terms and Conditions (T&C), also for use outside of Germany.
Universal Rear Silencer
- Stylish, chromed universal silencer that will give your classic bike, cafe racer or custom bike something special.
- All the silencers come with a universal bracket, clamp and adapter inserts for the manifold connection.
- They can be installed on the right or left side.
- Before ordering, you should check the silencer dimensions shown in the diagram to establish whether modifications may be necessary when installing.
"Chopper" rear silencer
- Dimensions in cm a: 40, b: 6, c: 3,8-4,5, d: 16, f: 13
- Includes clamp and reducer sleeves
NOTE: These silencers have no type approval or TÜV test certificate. They are intended for use on veteran (classic), collectors' or competition bikes and are not approved for road use under the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO).