This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
Universal 3-in-1 Bar Ends
These colour anodised bar ends with inserts made from genuine carbon/plastic liven up your handlebars and give your bike an attractive finishing touch. Manufactured using modern CNC-milling technology. Adapters in various sizes are included, enabling these bar ends to be fitted to any open-end steel or
aluminium handlebar (including imperial). Also compatible with handlebars with a welded-in M6 mounting thread (check that the throttle grip sleeve can still move freely). Easy to install, simply tighten the clamping screw.
- Sold in pairs, including hexagon socket key.
- Material: Aluminium/real carbon
- Weight approx. 60 g each.