TRW Clutch-Pipe, Front
Manufacturer details: TRW
Every second counts when you brake!
TRW Lucas has been manufacturing premium-quality motorbike spare parts since 1976 (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949) and is the German market leader for brake discs, brake pads and steel-braided lines. Every time that product tests have been carried out by trade publications over the past 30 years, they have confirmed the excellent quality of these products. They have won test after test. Every second counts when you brake! Don't settle for anything less than quality products from the market leader.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the accessory concerned to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be kept with the vehicle and shown on request if you are stopped at a roadside check or at the regular safety inspection at the TÜV test centre.
Accessories with ABE type approval do not have to be entered in the vehicle registration documents. To avoid always having to always take the test report with you, you can have a relevant entry made by TÜV (subject to a charge).
If you wish to use an accessory on a vehicle not listed in the type approval, TÜV inspection is necessary. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
TRW Clutch-Pipe, Front
TRW clutch lines/steel-braided lines:
- An intelligent solution - Made in Germany.
- Steel-braided brake lines with type approval for Germany are identified with a KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) code.
- Significantly improved pressure point and responsiveness
- Every line bears a registered, sequential number and the manufacture code.
- TRW gives a long-term warranty on materials and workmanship.
- The standard colour for the connections is titanium.
- In the Documents area you will find installation instructions and the type approval in pdf format, enabling to view and/or to print.