Sena SPH10 Single Set
Sena SPH10 Single Set
SENA SPH10 Bluetooth Headset
(Single set, including detachable Boom- and Mini-Microphone)
Extremely versatile with a long range, the SPH10 Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset brings your favorite tunes, GPS navigation, four-way intercom conversations featuring a 900-meter (980 yards) range, and hands-free calling to a wide range of outdoor sports and motorsports activities.
The versatile Jog Dial and large buttons on the boom mic make it easy to control all the functions and settings of the SPH10even while youre deep in the throes of playtime or ride time! And the design of the SPH10 allows for a stable and secure fit for almost any active condition.
Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides the capability to listen to and share music with the use of Bluetooth playback controls and offers Multipoint Bluetooth technology for dual mobile phone usage.
The SPH10 produces crystal-clear audio with an automatic boost of volume in noisy environments, while Advanced Noise Control technology detects and cuts out background noise. Also, each audio source has its own independent volume level you can adjust for an improved riding experience.
Even if your companions dont have Sena gear, the SPH10 uses the Universal Intercom protocol, which allows your gear to work with their gear, regardless of brand.
The SPH10 is fully water resistant for use in any condition, and youll get up to 10 hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by on a single charge. All registered Sena owners get access to free firmware upgrades, which ensure your unit is always operating with the latest software updates. Meanwhile, integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device.
Intercom connection (requires at least two compatible units):
- Intercom for up to 4 users in toggling mode(1:1) and a range of up to 900 m
- Intercom communication with headsets from other makers (limited communication options; the Sena Headset is paired as a mobile phone)
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology)
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
GPS sat nav connection:
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function - for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Menu status announcements
- Automatic volume adjustment according to background noise.
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Standby time: up to 7 days
- Device can be used while it is charging
- SENA SPH10 - Headset
- removable boom and mini-microphone
- USB cable
- stereo audio cable
- rubber earpads
- Instructions for Use
Manufacturer details: SENA
SENA - Bluetooth Innovator in the Motorcycle and Outdoor Activities
SENA has been developing and producing wireless Bluetooth communication systems for industry since 1998. As the company boss is a biker himself and was dissatisfied with the Bluetooth headsets from other manufacturers, Sena also began producing communication solutions for bikers in 2010. The devices developed from practical experience are already well established on the US market and have won numerous independent comparative tests, not least because they are extremely simple and intuitive to use. Even when wearing motorbike gloves, it's easy to find the ingenious JogDial/push button at full speed instead of having to search for lots of different buttons. We are pleased that we are now also able to offer sophisticated Sena communication systems in Germany.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short and medium distances.
If you're looking to equip your new helmet with a new communication and entertainment system, why not let us carry out the installation for you professionally before we ship the helmet to you. This will save you time, and the system is ready to use immediately. Simply add this service (Order no. 10000130) to your shopping basket when you place your order.
You will find a list of all the communication systems that are compatible with your helmet under "Features" on the relevant helmet page.
For just EUR 19.99 per helmet, our experts will be pleased to provide this service.
- Bluetooth specification: Bluetooth 3.0
- Maximum range between 2 devices: 900 meter
- Intercom conferencing (Mesh): No function
- Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth): Up to 4 users
- Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth): Up to 4 users
- Smartphone app for easy operation: no App
- Microphone types: Boom- and mini microphone
- User interface: Jog Dial + 1 button
- Mounting: Ear-/Neckpieces
- Maximum standby time: 7 days
- Maximum talk time: 10 hours
- Weather protection: splashwater proof
Overview of product features
- Sat nav connectivity
- Mobile Phone Connectivity
- Full-Duplex (intercom)
- Stereo sound (A2DP)
- Remote control is possible (AVRCP)
- MP3-Connectivity (via cable)
- MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP)
- Spoke status announcements
- Voice controlled intercom connection (VOX)
- Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial
- Software Updates
- Use while charging
- Universal intercom with different brands
- Connection with two mobile phones
|SENA SPH10 SINGLE SET||10037089||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.
|€199.001 €144.90 1|