SENA 10U bluetooth headset
for Shoei Neotec helmets
Manufacturer details: SENA
SENA - Bluetooth Innovator in the Motorcycle and Outdoor Activities
SENA has been developing and producing wireless Bluetooth communication systems for industry since 1998. As the company boss is a biker himself and was dissatisfied with the Bluetooth headsets from other manufacturers, Sena also began producing communication solutions for bikers in 2010. The devices developed from practical experience are already well established on the US market and have won numerous independent comparative tests, not least because they are extremely simple and intuitive to use. Even when wearing motorbike gloves, it's easy to find the ingenious JogDial/push button at full speed instead of having to search for lots of different buttons. We are pleased that we are now also able to offer sophisticated Sena communication systems in Germany.
If you're looking to equip your new helmet with a new communication and entertainment system, why not let us carry out the installation for you professionally before we ship the helmet to you. This will save you time, and the system is ready to use immediately. Simply add this service (Order no. 10000130) to your shopping basket when you place your order.
You will find a list of all the communication systems that are compatible with your helmet under "Features" on the relevant helmet page.
For just EUR 19.99 per helmet, our experts will be pleased to provide this service.
SENA 10U bluetooth headset
for Shoei Neotec helmets
SENA 10U - fully integrated Bluetooth headset specifically for Shoei Neotec helmets*
(individual set with special microphone and handlebar remote control)
This Sena 10U Bluetooth headset was specially developed for the Shoei Neotec*, and integrates virtually invisibly into the helmet. It is operated either via the handlebar remote control supplied, or by voice control, or using the two buttons on the microphone.
Intercom connection (requires at least two compatible headsets):
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 4 bikers in conference and a max. range of 1.600 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
- Intercom communication with headsets from other makers (limited communication options; the Sena Headset is paired as a mobile phone)
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) ??? so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
GPS sat nav connection
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function ??? for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Integrated FM RDS radio
- Handlebar remote control for the Sena 10U is included
- Smartphone app for controlling and configuring the SENA 10U
- Menu voice control
- Menu status announcements
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 7 hours
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Device can be used while it is charging
- SENA 10U incl. special microphone and stereo speakers
- Handlebar remote control
- USB cable
- Instructions for Use
*Attention! Not suitable to Shoei Neotec in Size S and XS.
SENA 10U bluetooth headset for Shoei Neotec helmetsCompare product
Product details Bluetooth specification Bluetooth 4.1 Maximum range between 2 devices 1.600 meter Intercom conferencing (DMC) No function Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Smartphone app for easy operation iOS and Android Microphone types Cable microphone included User interface 2 buttons and handlebar remote with 2 buttons and joystick Mounting preparation in the helmet Maximum standby time 10 days Maximum talk time 8 hours Weather protection waterproof handlebar remote Special Features - Overview of product features Sat nav connectivity Mobile Phone Connectivity DMC Intercom technology – Driver to passenger intercom Bike-to-bike intercom Full-Duplex (intercom) Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Headset Profile Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) RDS radio MP3-Connectivity (via cable) – MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP) Voice Commands – Spoke status announcements Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial Telephone conference Automatic volume adjustement Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug – Included handlebar remote control Optional handlebar remote control – Software Updates Use while charging – Universal intercom with different brands Audio Multitasking – NFC compatible – Team Signal – Connection with two mobile phones Music sharing with passenger