SENA 10C Bluetooth headset
with integrated action camera
Manufacturer details: SENA
SENA - Bluetooth Innovator in the Motorcycle and Outdoor Activities
SENA has been developing and producing wireless Bluetooth communication systems for industry since 1998. As the company boss is a biker himself and was dissatisfied with the Bluetooth headsets from other manufacturers, Sena also began producing communication solutions for bikers in 2010. The devices developed from practical experience are already well established on the US market and have won numerous independent comparative tests, not least because they are extremely simple and intuitive to use. Even when wearing motorbike gloves, it's easy to find the ingenious JogDial/push button at full speed instead of having to search for lots of different buttons. We are pleased that we are now also able to offer sophisticated Sena communication systems in Germany.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short and medium distances.
If you're looking to equip your new helmet with a new communication and entertainment system, why not let us carry out the installation for you professionally before we ship the helmet to you. This will save you time, and the system is ready to use immediately. Simply add this service (Order no. 10000130) to your shopping basket when you place your order.
You will find a list of all the communication systems that are compatible with your helmet under "Features" on the relevant helmet page.
For just EUR 19.99 per helmet, our experts will be pleased to provide this service.
SENA 10C Bluetooth headset
with integrated action camera
SENA 10C - Bluetooth Headset with integrated action camera
Individual set with removable wired and boom microphone and integrated action camera)
The Sena 10C combines a Bluetooth headset and Full HD action camera in a single device! Record your experiences on video, and add a live commentary or your favourite music. The device is either voice-activated or controlled via a user-friendly dial/pushbutton (Jog-Dial).
Universal attachment with clamping and/or adhesive mount plus the replaceable wired and boom microphone ensure that the 10C can be used with virtually any helmet, whether jet (open-face), flip-up or full-face.
Intercom connection (requires at least two compatible headsets):
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 4 bikers in conference and a max. range of 900 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
- Intercom communication with headsets from other makers (limited communication options; the Sena Headset is paired as a mobile phone)
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) - so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Telephone conference with an intercom partner is also possible
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
GPS sat nav connection
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Video resolution: 1080p Full HD (30fps) and 720p (up to 60)
- Photo resolution: 3.5 megapixels
- Photo modes: Single photo, photo burst and time lapse
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function - for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Integrated FM RDS radio
- Smartphone app for controlling and configuring the SENA 10C headset
- Menu voice control for camera and headset
- Menu status announcements
- Automatic volume adjustment according to travel speed and background noise.
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 7 hours (talk time only)
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Device can be used while it is charging
- SENA 10C control unit
- Clamp mount with removable wired and boom microphone and stereo speakers
- Adhesive pad mount (alternative to clamp mount)
- Instructions for Use
SENA 10C Bluetooth headset with integrated action cameraCompare product
Product details Weather protection splashwater proof Maximum range between 2 devices 1.600 meter Maximum talk time 17 hours Maximum standby time 10 days Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Microphone types Cable- and hybrid-boom microphone Smartphone app for easy operation iOS and Android Mounting Helmet mounting via adhesive pad- or clamp mount Bluetooth specification Bluetooth 4.1 User interface Jog Dial + 2 buttons Intercom conferencing (DMC) No function Special Features integrated camera Overview of product features Driver to passenger intercom Bike-to-bike intercom Full-Duplex (intercom) Mobile Phone Connectivity Sat nav connectivity Software Updates MP3-Connectivity (via cable) – MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP) Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) Automatic volume adjustement Spoke status announcements Voice Commands – Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug – RDS radio Optional handlebar remote control Headset Profile Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Use while charging Universal intercom with different brands NFC compatible – Connection with two mobile phones Music sharing with passenger Audio Multitasking – Team Signal – Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial Telephone conference Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection DMC Intercom technology – Included handlebar remote control –
Test reportsIssue 4-2016
"Reisemotorrad" magazine tested the Sena 10C in its 4-2016 issue, and awarded it a "REISEMOTORRAD RECOMMENDATION". A maximum five out of five points were awarded for the criteria of Features, Quality of make, Value for money and Everyday utility. The following features were given special mention:
- Solid, weatherproof construction
- Intelligent design
- Control via app
- Intercom camera combination