Saito AGM battery
Manufacturer details: saito
Maintaining your motorcycle can actually be fun!
OEM spare parts? All well and good, but usually very expensive. The Japanese brand saito offers some highly attractive alternatives for wearing parts and accessories. How does that work? High-quality products are purchased from leading manufacturers around the world at the best possible terms and offered at low-cost prices under the brand name saito. Our customers benefit from this. Quality at a bargain price, because fun does not have to cost a fortune.
Maintenance-free batteries are delivered dry together with an acid pack
- Maintenance-free batteries are factory activated (partially precharged) and always need to be fully charged with a suitable battery charger.
- They have to be filled with acid, and are always supplied with an acid pack containing exactly the right quantity of acid.
- Never fill the battery with any other acid; only use the acid pack supplied with the battery!
- Once filled and sealed, these batteries will remain maintenance-free for their entire life and and must not be opened by force under any circumstances.
- It is strictly forbidden to add distilled water or acid as this would destroy the battery.
Saito AGM battery
saito brand-quality AGM motorcycle batteries are maintenance-free and supplied unfilled together with an acid pack.
The modern manufacturing process means that these batteries combine an enormously long service life, very high cranking power and major power reserves. Louis buys in large quantities and is therefore able to guarantee bargain prices for all its customers.
The manufacturer of saito batteries is ISO 9001 certified. This battery model comes with the bolts, and nuts if required, terminal grease and detailed instructions for use.
Very important: These maintenance-free batteries are factory activated and supplied together with acid of a specific density, which is essential if the battery is to function properly.
Once filled, the battery is maintenance-free and must not be opened under any circumstances!
Good to know:
If you are having trouble finding the right battery for your vehicle, please use our product listing in the "Bike database" (top navigation bar)! As a general rule, the motorcycle manufacturer specifies the right type of battery for your motorcycle. If you are unsure, all you usually have to do is take a look at your motorcycle owner's manual or the label on your old battery.
Before filling and installation, it is essential to check that the battery fits in your vehicle (size), that the terminals are in the correct position, and the voltage (V) and capacity (Ah) are correct. Please carefully read the package insert and the safety instructions it contains!
Please find further information in the Documents area.
Danger. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.