Revit Outback 2
Manufacturer details: REVIT
Since its establishment in 1995, the company REV'IT has earned itself a very good reputation on the European motorcycle scene. Fresh designs, innovative technology and lots of development work ensure that REV'IT clothing offers excellent functionality. Here, experiences gained in the motorsport world and cutting edge 3D construction methods are used to benefit their new products. And by the look of their jackets and trousers, you would think that the firm is probably based somewhere in Italy, rather than the town of Oss in the Netherlands.
Catalogue page: 186
This clothing has a connecting zip.
ISO 4916 safety seam
Motorcycle clothing should offer you the best possible protection if you take a tumble.
If you slide across a rough asphalt surface, an abrasion-resistant outer fabric only helps as long as the seams can take the strain. This is why the safety-critical seams on many Louis products are manufactured according to the ISO 4916 standard, that is to say with a visible and a concealed seam. This means that the material will still hold together if the visible seam is torn open by friction.
Revit Outback 2
When you're on the road with your touring enduro, you need a motorcycle jacket that is both highly versatile and top-quality in other words, the REV'IT! Outback 2 Textile Jacket. Detachable thermal liner and climate membrane.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof climate membrane
- Adjustable sleeves, waist and cuffs; height adjustable at the waist
- Stretch panels on the elbows and hem
- Can be worn with Connector HV Neon Vest (Order no. 212092)
- Short connection zipper
- Detachable membrane and thermal liner, 100% polyester (filling: 100% polyester)
- Air vents on the back and lower sleeves
- 5 outside pockets (not waterproof)
- 4 inside pockets
- Removable KNOX Flexiform shoulder and elbow protectors
- Reflective material
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the impact points
- Optional: Back protection with REV'IT! Seesoft Type RV back protector (size M: 20019060, size L-2XL: 20019061) can be retrofitted
- 600D special fabric, 100% polyester
- Fixed lining, 100% polyester
- Shoulders and elbows reinforced with 1600D Oxford special fabric (100% polyester)
Revit Outback 2 textile jacketCompare product
Product details outer shell 600D Polyester reinforcement 1600D Oxford, 100% polyester membrane Lining laminate permanent lining 100% Polyester mesh lining removable lining 100% Polyester tafetta, padded additional feature adjustment in height removable protectors Shoulders and elbows protector pockets prepared for Back protector width adjustment Sleeve, wrist, waist and hem reflective material Reflective piping waterproof outside pockets 0 non waterproof outside pockets 5 Overview of product features breathable waterproof water repellent removable membrane thermo insulation temperature regulation material – ISO 4916 safety seams at impact points height-adjustable elbow protector – stretchable applications Teflon coating for dirt-repellency – Scotchgard coating – nano technology – ventilation system all-round connecting zipper – short connecting zipper – 2-way-front zipper – wind protection on sleeves – integrated shelter for kidney – inside pocket(s) pocket for documents mobile phone inside pocket high closure collar crotch strap – removable collar – comfort collar with soft edge windproof shape-retaining foam – padding –