Regina Chain Kit
Chain, Pinion, Sprocket
Manufacturer details: Regina
Regina ? Queen. A fitting name for a chain that has played its part in many World Championships, spanning every motorcycle racing discipline. Since 1874 Regina, based in Merate, near Milan, has specialised in making drive chains. Legends such as Mike Hailwood and Giacomo Agostini benefited from the manufacturer's continuous pursuit of optimum function and maximum reliability. Joey Dunlop and Carl Fogarty rode to TT victory with Regina chains. To this day, ongoing development ensures that Regina chains hold pole position, both on and off the racetrack.
REGINA Chain Kits: comprising chain + front/rear sprockets.
- These chain kits always conform to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer and/or Regina S.A.. The last letter in the product code tells you whether the chain kit comes with an endless chain or an open chain with rivet-type or clip connecting link:
"E" means an endless chain
"C" means an open chain with clip connecting link
"N" means an open chain with a solid rivet link
As a general rule we recommend that, for your own safety, endless chains should not be modified prior to fitting. If, however, you or the workshop wish to avoid dismantling the swing arm, you can also order a suitable connecting link from us. The product code tells you the type of chain (e.g. 520-EB, 520ORN6, 525ORT2). To view a selection of links, enter the search term "Connecting link"
You should take into account any information from the chain manufacturer concerning the warranty. This information can be found in the installation instructions supplied with the chain kit.
- More than 321 World Championship titles in the Superbike, MotoGP, Enduro, Motocross and Trials classes speak for themselves.
- Names such as Loris Capirossi, Carl Fogarty and Max Biaggi confirm the exceptional qualities of Regina chains. These riders need the best equipment that the market has to offer - Regina chain kits tick that box.
- Never settle for second best if you want to be sure of an enjoyable and safe ride.
- For bikes over 250 cc only O- and Z-ring chains are used in Regina chain sets. An O- or Z-ring chain lasts 3 to 4 times longer than a standard chain.
All the chains feature gold outer plates.
Click on "Instructions/Guides" under "Further product info" for installation instructions and a diagram that explains chain dimensions.
Never attempt to install a motorcycle chain unless you have at least basic technical expertise.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
- BMW F 800 GS = Order no. 10042687 (10.5 mm bolt), Order no. 10042724 (8.5 mm bolt), always check the sprocket mount!
List of compatible motorcycles: