Presto Compressed-Air Spray
Volume: 400 ml
Manufacturer details: Presto
Cleaning, care and repair products
All from a single source: the presto brand offers an extensive choice of products for many different jobs, from surface preparation prior to painting through to repairs and corrosion protection, cleaning, and care. presto is a brand of Motip Dupli GmbH, Europe's leading manufacturer of spray paints (Dupli-Color). You're sure to find reliable additions and solutions for your DIY workshop in the presto range.
When you give your motorcycle a major spring clean, you also need to tackle the dust and dirt in those awkward corners and crevices. The old toothbrush trick usually works well enough, but presto Compressed Air Spray can often be a great help because it removes dust and loose dirt effortlessly in all those places you can't possibly reach with a rag or brush. High-pressure cleaning!
With presto Compressed Air Spray, you simply blow the dirt away. But it's not suitable for cleaning carburettors, as condensation may form.
- Very effective
- Leaves no residues
- Powerful, directed spray pattern
- Always follow TRG 300 (Technical Regulations for Pressurised Gases 300)
How to use:
- The can should be at room temperature
- Application temperature 5°C to 30°C
- Electrical and electronic systems must be switched off before cleaning so that they are not carrying any current whatsoever
- Point the can at the surface to be cleaned and spray in several short bursts
- Keep the can vertical while spraying. If the pressure drops, stop spraying briefly to allow the pressure in the can to build up again
- After cleaning, wait at least 15 minutes to allow all combustible components of the spray to evaporate before switching on anything electrical
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: may burst if heated.