presto cold shock freezer spray
Manufacturer details: Presto
Cleaning, care and repair products
All from a single source: the presto brand offers an extensive choice of products for many different jobs, from surface preparation prior to painting through to repairs and corrosion protection, cleaning, and care. presto is a brand of Motip Dupli GmbH, Europe's leading manufacturer of spray paints (Dupli-Color). You're sure to find reliable additions and solutions for your DIY workshop in the presto range.
An invaluable product with many different uses in any vehicle workshop:
- Freeing rusted screw connections by applying a "cold shock" (can be used in combination with penetrating oil)
- Loosening press-fit or shrink-fit vehicle and engine components
- Fitting components by utilising a temperature differential (the inner component is cooled to enable shrink-fitting of bearings, bushes, bolts etc.).
- Testing thermostats and temperature gauges
- Useful for cold start simulation in vehicle workshops
- Makes it easier to remove chewing gum, adhesive films and glue residues
- Prevents heat shock on adjoining areas when welding or soldering
- The spray is silicone-free (Caution: Propellant is flammable - Do not spray at a flame or glowing object).
Danger., Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking, Extremely flammable aerosol, Pressurised container: may burst if heated, May cause drowsiness or dizziness, Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects