MRA X-creen Tour Spoiler
Manufacturer details: MRA
What do motorcycle racers like Max Biaggi, Loris Capirossi, Carlos Checa and Andrew Pitt have in common? Their winning machines were equipped with MRA windshields. The German company has its roots in motorcycle racing. Although MRA also produced fairings and racing seats in the first few years, towards the end of the eighties the company specialised in the exclusive development and manufacture of motorcycle windshields. The so-called "Double Bubble Racing Screen", which almost every motorcycle racer uses today, is a MRA invention. But the MRA engineers also demonstrate their expertise and creativity for the benefit of touring motorcycle riders. Most current example: the "X-creen". No other windshield spoiler is as versatile and can be adjusted to meet individual needs. Innovation and quality made in Germany - that is MRA.
Catalogue page: 506
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
MRA X-creen Tour Spoiler
MRA X-creen Universal Spoiler for fairing windshields
- The revolutionary new Vario system
- You can adapt the system to suit your particular requirements. Two installation kits are supplied:
- Doubly adjustable: Installation kit with two independently adjustable pivot points. This allows the angle, height approx. 11 cm) and spacing between spoiler and windshield to be adjusted. Ultimate flexibility!
- The spoiler is thus fully adjustable and reduces air turbulence, noise and wind pressure perceptibly.
- Comes in a choice of clear (transparent) or smoked.
There are two methods of fastening:
- screwed: The X-creen spoiler is attached with four screws. This means drilling holes in the existing windshield.
- Clamped: The X-creen spoiler is clamped to the existing windshield using a special mount (not included, please order separately Best.Nr. 10008897). If you use this mount, there is no need to drill holes or use adhesive.
- Dimensions (WxH) 355 x 155 mm
- Type approved for Germany for the popular motorbikes listed below.
Test reportsIssue 05-2014
In its 5-2014 issue, "Motoretta" magazine tested the MRA X-Screen Tour Spoiler, and awarded it a MOTORETTA PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATION. It wrote:
"The adjustable spoiler from MRA provides wind protection with complete flexibility to suit every rider, whether short or tall - a real recommendation."Issue 09-2013
"Motoretta" magazine tested various aftermarket windshields for Honda Integra in its 09-2013 issue. The X-Screen Spoiler was awarded a MOTORETTA BEST BUY. The following features were given special mention:
- Wind is diverted to the top of the helmet. No wind pressure on the upper body or shoulders
- Hardly any pressure on the rider's back at high speed
- Minimal wind noise
- Adjustable to suit every rider's height
(Four of the windshields tested received a Best Buy recommendation.)