Motogadget Motoscope Mini
Manufacturer details: motogadget
High Class Instruments & Accessories - MADE IN GERMANY
Anyone who is serious about customising cannot fail to appreciate the quality of motogadget products. In no time at all, the Berlin-based manufacturer has achieved virtually cult status with its high-class instruments. The reason is the exceptional functionality of motogadget products, but most importantly their extremely clean design, high-quality materials, top engineering and absolute reliability.
Catalogue page: 574
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
Motogadget Motoscope Mini
Motogadget motoscope mini:
The motoscope mini is an extremely compact, digital multifunction instrument with type approval. The specially developed LED display is completely new in the field of motorcycle instruments. 251 ultra-bright LEDs create an almost borderless display with perfect readability, all of which can be used to display the readings. Only this innovative, sophisticated technology offers a maximum display area coupled with minimum housing dimensions.
The instrument can be prominently positioned as a styling feature, or discreetly tucked away if you prefer the "clean" look!
The readings can be displayed both horizontally and vertically, which permits extremely versatile mounting.
- Tachometer (LED bar 0 - 6/ 8/ 10/ 14/ 16,000 rpm )
- Tachometer (numerical 0 - 20,000 rpm)
- Shift light (0 - 20,000 rpm), freely adjustable
- Speedometer 0- 999 km/h or mph
- Trip counter 0 - 999.99 km or miles
- Odometer up to 99,999 km or miles
- Trip time indicator 0 - 99:59 h/min
- Compatible with transistor-controlled ignition systems (for CDI ignition it may be necessary to use an additional ignition signal pick-up - Order no. 10034683)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 59 x 21.5 x 13 mm
- Weight approx. 32 g
- Operating voltage: 7 - 18 V
Includes connecting cable, mini pushbutton, complete 6-pin connector, speedometer sensor (M5, stainless steel) with 150 cm connecting cable, 2 strong neodymium miniature magnets, 2 fastening bolts (M3) with washer, load resistor for OEM speedometer sensors, detailed installation and operating instructions.