motogadget Analogue Tachometer
Manufacturer details: motogadget
High Class Instruments & Accessories - MADE IN GERMANY
Anyone who is serious about customising cannot fail to appreciate the quality of motogadget products. In no time at all, the Berlin-based manufacturer has achieved virtually cult status with its high-class instruments. The reason is the exceptional functionality of motogadget products, but most importantly their extremely clean design, high-quality materials, top engineering and absolute reliability.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the relevant accessory to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be carried when riding in case it needs to be presented at a road-side check or vehicle safety inspection.
Accessories with type approval do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents! Those who do not want to carry the test report with them all the time can (for example) arrange to have the product registered by the Technical Inspection Association (subject to a charge).
If the accessory is to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the type approval, an individual component approval is required. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
An electric scooter with "ABE" approval has a type approval for Germany stating that the relevant vehicle satisfies all the relevant requirements of the eKFV (Small Electric Vehicle Ordinance in Germany) for the approval. In addition, insurance of the electric scooter is compulsory and use on pavements is forbidden. It can only be ridden on cycle paths and on the road (if a cycle path is not available). The minimum age for riding an electric scooter is 14 years. Although a driving license and helmet are not mandatory, they are highly recommended. An electric scooter must always be ridden solo.
motogadget Analogue Tachometer
The motoscope classic from motogadget is a digital multifunctional instrument in a classic 80 mm round casing. The analogue tachometer has a white dial and a red pointer driven by a precision stepper motor. An LCD and four indicator LEDs display the numerous other functions accurately and reliably. The design is perfect for any conversion or original motorbike, whether classic or modern classic, custom bike or sports bike. High-end materials, final assembly by hand, and scrupulous quality control guarantee top quality in functionality and looks.
Black/Black: Black housing/black outer ring
Black/Polished: Black housing/polished outer ring
- Tachometer (analogue display up to 8000/10000/14000 rpm)
- Speedometer (digital display)
- Trip counter
- Odometer (total distance)
- Trip time indicator
- Adjustable rpm threshold warning
- Electrical system voltage 9 V to 18 V
- Undervoltage warning (replaces charging indicator light)
- Air or water temperature
- Oil temperature
- Oil pressure
- Time measurement
- Current acceleration
- Average speed
- Max. speed
- Max. rpm
- Max. positive acceleration
- Max. negative acceleration
- Gear shift indicator (neutral, gears 1-6)
- Green indicator LED Neutral (N)
- Yellow indicator LED Turn signal left/right
- Blue indicator LED High beam
- Red warning LED Various warning functions
- Output for external gearshift indicator
- Installation diameter: 80 mm
- Overall diameter (bezel): 85 mm
- Depth, not incl. cable gland: 34 mm
- Weight: approx. 230 g
- Attachment: 3 x M4 threaded bushes
- Instrument with approx. 55 cm connection cable
- Complete plug-in connector
- Speedometer sensor M5 with 150 cm connection cable
- 2 magnets
- Mini push button
- 3 x M4 bolts (stainless steel)
- Detailed installation and operating instructions