Motogadget Analogue Speedometer
Manufacturer details: motogadget
High Class Instruments & Accessories - MADE IN GERMANY
Anyone who is serious about customising cannot fail to appreciate the quality of motogadget products. In no time at all, the Berlin-based manufacturer has achieved virtually cult status with its high-class instruments. The reason is the exceptional functionality of motogadget products, but most importantly their extremely clean design, high-quality materials, top engineering and absolute reliability.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the accessory concerned to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be kept with the vehicle and shown on request if you are stopped at a roadside check or at the regular safety inspection at the TÜV test centre.
Accessories with ABE type approval do not have to be entered in the vehicle registration documents. To avoid always having to always take the test report with you, you can have a relevant entry made by TÜV (subject to a charge).
If you wish to use an accessory on a vehicle not listed in the type approval, TÜV inspection is necessary. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
Motogadget Analogue Speedometer
Motogadget chronoclassic speedo:
The Chronoclassic speedo from motogadget is an analogue speedometer with many additional digital features in a classic 80 mm round casing. Technically identical to the motoscope classic speedo, the Chronoclassic speedo has a distinctive black dial and white pointer. The design is reminiscent of old Smiths instruments.
Black: Black housing/black outer ring
Polished: Black housing/polished outer ring
Dark Edition: Dark LC display (standard: Green LC display)
- Speedometer (analogue display)
- Tachometer (digital display)
- Trip counter
- Odometer (total distance)
- Trip time indicator
- Adjustable rpm threshold warning
- Electrical system voltage 9 V - 18 V
- Undervoltage warning (replaces charging indicator light)
- Air or water temperature
- Oil temperature
- Oil pressure
- Time measurement
- Current acceleration
- Average speed
- Max. speed
- Max. rpm
- Max. positive acceleration
- Max. negative acceleration
- Gear shift indicator (neutral, gears 1-6)
- Green indicator LED Neutral (N)
- Yellow indicator LED Turn signal left/right
- Blue indicator LED High beam
- Red warning LED Various warning functions
- Output for external gearshift indicator
- Installation diameter: 80 mm
- Overall diameter (bezel): 85 mm
- Depth, not incl. cable gland: 34 mm
- Weight: approx. 230 g
- Attachment: 3 x M4 threaded bushes
- Instrument with approx. 55 cm connection cable
- Complete plug-in connector
- Speedometer sensor M5 x 0.5 (fine thread) with 150 cm connection cable
- 2 magnets
- Mini push button
- 3 x M4 bolts (stainless steel)
- Detailed installation and operating instructions