- For lighters
- Simply dock, refill and your fire lighter always and everywhere reliably fire
- 125 ml.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Take precautionary measures against electrostatic discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapour/spray. Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. Avoid releasing into the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do NOT induce vomiting. Collect spillage. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/physician IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and ensure they can breathe freely. If skin irritation occurs: Seek medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Safety data sheets
|LIGHTER FUEL - 125ML.||10014699||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.
100 ml = €2.601