LOUIS Motocycle Lifter "Liftstick":
This practical jack enables you to lubricate and check the drive chain without fancy lifting devices, even on motorbikes without a centre stand.
Simply place the Liftstick under the swing arm, secure the hand brake lever with the strap supplied and turn the centre-piece to raise. The motorbike will stand on the front wheel, sidestand and Liftstick, while the engaged brake prevents it from rolling away.
- Suitable for swing arms at least 27.5 cm from the ground
- Tried and tested a thousand times over!
- Not suitable for choppers with sidestands that project a long way out, due to the leverage
- Dimensions when lowered approx. 31.5 x 9.5 cm, weight approx. 1,000 g
- Max. load 100 kg
List of compatible motorcycles:
Test reportsIssue 1-2011
In its 1/2011 issue, "Motorrad" magazine tested various jacks and wheel rollers. The Liftstick was rated GOOD. The following features were given special mention:
- Not much bigger than a bicycle pump
- Very useful when you're on the road
Louis Liftstick recommended by "Reise Motorrad" magazine
"Every so often we come across ideas that make you think: Hmmm - simple, but ingenious! The Liftstick from Louis is just such an idea. It makes for much easier maintenance of chain and sprockets - in fact, without the Liftstick it would be an impossible job on motorbikes that do not have a centre stand.
Very sturdy, easy to use, and unbeatable value because it costs a fraction of the price you would pay for any centre stand plus installation."