KRIEGA US-5 DRYPACK
KRIEGA US-5 DRYPACK
Welcome to Kriega, a world of high-quality, rugged, extremely well designed and practical luggage, plus bags and accessories for motorcycle riders. Take the Kriega *US-5* Drypack (2019), for example. It belongs to the popular US-Drypack system from Kriega. For more than 15 years now, Kriega have been pioneering universal solutions for keeping your things dry on your motorcycle. The versatile US-Drypack system is highly durable, incredibly abrasion-resistant and provides outstanding protection against all types of weather on any type of motorcycle.
The *US-5* is the smallest Drypack in the Kriega US range and, with a capacity of 5 litres, it provides ample storage for small items such as mobile phone, camera and wallet. Ideal when you're heading off for a ride and need just a bit more storage space on your bike.
- Waterproof main compartment with roll-down closure
- Universal fit for any motorcycle model
- Can be mounted in-line or crosswise over the seat/luggage rack
- With quick-release hooks which engage in the web loops attached to the subframe of your motorcycle. Can be used on its own or attached to larger US-Drypacks for increased storage capacity
- Side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional space and fast access
- Capacity: approx. 5 litres
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- For use as tank bag with Kriega *US-Drypack* Tank Adapter (10067802) (please order separately)
- Can be attached to any Kriega backpack to provide additional waterproof storage space.
Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 290 x 180 x 100 mm
Manufacturer details: Kriega
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.
|KRIEGA US-5 DRYPACK||10067813||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.