KRIEGA US-30 DRYPACK
KRIEGA US-30 DRYPACK
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags and accessories for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega *US-30* Drypack (2019). This large bag is an all-purpose, versatile and waterproof motorcycle luggage made of durable CORDURA fabric. Enormously durable and abrasion resistant, the *US-30* offers guaranteed all-weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle. It is the largest drypack in the US range and offers 30 liters of storage space. This makes the pack ideal for multi-day trips or motocamping, for example, if you want to take a jacket, spare shoes, a change of clothes or camping gear.
- guaranteed 100% waterproof main compartment with roll-top closure
- removable white lining (tape stitching)
- universal fit for any type of motorcycle
- Mounts inline or across the seat / luggage rack Easy to install with aluminum quick release hooks that attach to web loops attached to the subframe of the motorcycle
- Can be used individually or expanded to an ideal luggage system up to 70 liters by hooking in additional US Drypacks
- side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional storage space, quick access
- Use as tank bag, with additional Kriega TANK adapter (sold separately)
- Volume: approx. 30 liters
- Weight: approx. 1200 g
- Can be worn as a shoulder bag with the included detachable shoulder and waist straps
Manufacturer details: Kriega
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.
|KRIEGA US-30 DRYPACK||10067816||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.