KRIEGA US-20 DRYPACK
KRIEGA US-20 DRYPACK
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags and accessories for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega *US-20* Drypack (2019). This exceptional bag is an all-purpose, versatile and waterproof motorcycle luggage made of durable CORDURA fabric. Enormously durable and abrasion resistant, the versatile US Drypack system provides guaranteed all-weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle. The *US-20* Drypack offers 20 liters of storage, ideal if you're traveling by motorcycle and need to carry a mid-layer jacket, waterproof clothing or a change of clothes for the trip, or if an overnight stay is planned.
- guaranteed 100% waterproof main compartment with roll top closure
- universal fit for all types of motorcycles. mounts inline or across the seat / luggage rack
- easy mounting with quick release aluminum hooks attached to web loops attached to the subframe of the motorcycle
- can be used individually or by hooking in additional US Drypacks to create the ideal luggage system (expandable up to 70 liters capacity)
- side pocket and rear mesh pocket offer additional storage space with quick access
- Use as tank bag, with additional Kriega TANK Converter (sold separately)
- Volume: approx. 20 liters
- Weight: approx. 850 g
- can be worn as a shoulder bag with the included detachable shoulder and waist straps on or off the motorcycle
Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 400 x 260 x 190 mm
Manufacturer details: Kriega
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.
|KRIEGA US-20 DRYPACK||10067815||