KRIEGA R25 BACKPACK
KRIEGA R25 BACKPACK
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega *R25* backpack. You're a daily commuter and weekend tour explorer. Then the *R25* is your solid, durable companion. With versatile, large cargo space. So the offers the ultimate flexibility to carry everything you want, from your laptop to your weekly groceries. And all with full ride comfort thanks to the innovative Quadloc belt system.
- the Quadloc harness system transfers weight from your shoulders to your chest and body for all-day riding comfort, even with heavy loads.
- Kriega's signature aluminum adjusters allow you to adjust waist tension in seconds and eliminate loose strap ends
- a durable YKK® zipper closes the main compartment, which includes an interior pocket that can hold a large laptop computer
- the inner pocket with compression straps is also compatible with a hydration system and/or back protector.
- large reflective panels front and back provide extra safety for night and inclement weather riding
- four compression straps keep the pack stable even in tight turns
- a hidden side/front pocket allows quick access to smaller items
- the reinforced handle makes it comfortable to carry in your hand
- volume: approx. 25 liters
- weight: approx. 1400 g
- there is also additional waterproof storage space with connection points for a US-Drypack added
dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 520 x 300 x 160mm
Manufacturer details: Kriega
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.
|KRIEGA R25 BACKPACK||10067768||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.