KRIEGA R15 BACKPACK
KRIEGA R15 BACKPACK
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega backpack *R15*. With its lightweight and rugged construction combined with a short back length and non-restrictive innovative harness, the *R15* is your ideal off-road companion. Whether trail riding, desert racing or rallying, add a hydration reservoir, spare gear, energy bars and a tool roll and you're ready for any challenge.
- the Quadloc-lite harness transfers weight from your shoulders to your chest and body for all-day riding comfort. The innovative harness is angled under the arms for full freedom of movement. Once the size of the harness is adjusted, simply click in, click out, no readjustment required
- the main compartment with waterproof YKK® zipper opens fully and offers flexible storage space
- one zippered side/front pocket, for separate storage for easily accessible items
- included hip belt for the extra demands of off-road riding included
- reflective inserts on the front and a reflective print on the back for added safety on night rides
- four compression straps keep the load stable even when off-roading
- inner sleeve pocket with compression straps is compatible with hydration system or back protector
- additional waterproof storage space with hanging points for a US drypack
- volume: approx. 15 liters
- weight: approx. 1050 g
Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 430 x 250 x 150 mm
Manufacturer details: Kriega
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.
|KRIEGA R15 BACKPACK||10067766||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.