Knipex Pliers Wrench
Manufacturer details: Knipex
Quality - Made in Germany
More than a century of experience goes into the manufacture of quality pliers from the German tool specialist Knipex. Back in 1882, Carl Gustav Putsch established the company as a small tool-making business with a daily production of 60 pairs of hand-forged nippers and farrier's pincers. Today it is still a family-owned firm and produces a range of over 1,000 different models of pliers for the most varied of uses. These are exported to more than 100 countries. Strength, durability, ergonomic design and precision are what makes Knipex tools the first choice of professional users around the world. Even under tricky conditions these high-quality tools ensure ideal handling and perfect results.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Knipex Pliers Wrench
The KNIPEX pliers wrench offers three particularly impressive features: It is a mini pliers and wrench in one for precision work, an ideal pocket-size universal wrench and an indispensable tool in any travel tool kit.
Its smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces within its capacity, exerting high pressure, when required, and make the pliers wrench extremely versatile, e.g. for gripping the nut when tightening a bolt, applying pressure to activate the bond with contact adhesives, snipping the edges of tiles, breaking open cable ties, and for use as a small vice.
- Adjustable tool for tightening screws
- Also perfect for gripping, holding, pressing and bending
- Does the job of a set of wrenches, both metric and imperial
- Smooth jaws for gently gripping surface-finished fittings
- Full-surface contact with no play prevents damage to edges of delicate components
- Adjustment at the press of a button while gripping
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths up to the specified maximum
- Secure engagement of the hinge bolt: no unintentional adjustment
- The action of the jaws allows screw connections to be tightened and released quickly on the ratchet principle
- Lever transmission greater than 10:1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome-vanadium electric steel, forged and oil-hardened
- 14 adjustment positions
- Capacity for tubes 1 inch / diameter 27 mm
- Length of pliers approx. 150 mm
- Weight of pliers approx. 175 g