This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
Handlebar Grips "Racing"
For 22mm-Handlebar, Pair
"Racing" handlebar grips
These beautifully crafted and sporty CNC-milled aluminium grips are guaranteed to capture the imagination of any bike racer. They not only look great, but also provide a secure grip with their profiled rubber finish. Even when it's pouring with rain, the rubberised surface will help to stop your fingers sliding off
- .Overall length: approx. 120 mm
- Material: Aluminium/ rubber inserts
- Grip end: open
- Outside diameter: approx. 37 mm
- Grip circumference: approx. 121 mm
- For metric handlebars (Ø 22 mm).
- Available in anodised black
- Supplied without bar-ends
These grips are suitable for universal fitting to various handlebars. In rare cases there may be compatibility problems due to differing handlebar diameters, depending on the particular manufacturer. It may also be necessary to customise the original throttle grip sleeve. On some models a small amount of metal has to be filed away. The grips should fit tightly, but should push on without too much effort. It is very important to check the fit before fitting the grips. Never force them on!