Fenix LED-Flashlight TK20R
Manufacturer details: Fenix
High-tech LED Lamps
High-tech outdoor, hand and work lamps are the speciality of the manufacturer Fenix, whose products are now used in over 100 countries worldwide. Fenix lamps satisfy the highest requirements and are used successfully by emergency medical services, the military, police, industry, security services, outdoor and extreme athletes, or simply for everyday use. The range features everything from tiny, but amazingly bright LED flashlights through to high power hand-held torches with a lumen output of several thousand. All products are manufactured with high precision according to the state of the art (water-resistant to IPX-8 and Impact Resistant), offer maximum reliability and have an extremely user-friendly design.
Catalogue page: 465
This product is made of high-quality aluminium and will look great on your motorbike. To ensure that it gives you years of pleasure, please observe the following instructions: To keep this product in top condition, it should be treated after long trips in winter, or in rain or salty air (near the coast), and also at periodic intervals.
Water and salt encourage corrosion. After cleaning (e.g. with Procycle Special Gel Cleaner, Order no. 10004909), we recommend regularly polishing aluminium parts with standard aluminium polish (e.g. Alu-Magic, Order no. 10004031).
Fenix LED-Flashlight TK20R
Easy to grip, fits in your jacket pocket, and delivers a powerful beam. That's the Fenix TK20R. A high-quality tactical flashlight, powered by a Li-ion rechargeable battery. A special feature is the integral Micro-USB recharging port. This flashlight delivers an impressive output of up to 1000 lumens and a beam range of up to 310 metres.
- 4 brightness levels + strobe
- Detachable belt clip, tactical reflector ring and grip ring
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch for selecting brightness level and instant strobe
- High-strength aluminium housing
- Hardened front lens with anti-reflective coating
- Turbo: 1000 lumens for 1 hour and 50 minutes run time
- High: 350 lumens for 4 hours and 20 minutes run time
- Mid: 150 lumens for 11 hours run time
- Low: 10 lumens for 160 hours run time
- Strobe: 1000 lumens
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- IPX-8: Water-resistant to a depth of 2 m for 30 minutes
- Length: 152 mm
- Diameter (head) 34 mm
- Diameter (body) 25 mm
- Weight: 141 grams, not including battery
- Max. range: 310 metres
- Intensity: 24,000 candela
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Alternatively 2 x CR123A batteries
- Must not be recharged via the USB port when using CR123A batteries!
In the box:
- Fenix TK20R
- USB/Micro-USB charging cable
- ARB-L-18 2900 mAh Li-ion battery
- Belt clip, detachable
- Spare O-ring
- Multilingual instructions, which should be read before use to ensure correct operation!
The Fenix TK20R is a high-performance flashlight. Do not direct the beam into the eyes of people or animals! Risk of injury!