Fenix HL60R LED Headlamp black
Manufacturer details: Fenix
High-tech LED Lamps
High-tech outdoor, hand and work lamps are the speciality of the manufacturer Fenix, whose products are now used in over 100 countries worldwide. Fenix lamps satisfy the highest requirements and are used successfully by emergency medical services, the military, police, industry, security services, outdoor and extreme athletes, or simply for everyday use. The range features everything from tiny, but amazingly bright LED flashlights through to high power hand-held torches with a lumen output of several thousand. All products are manufactured with high precision according to the state of the art (water-resistant to IPX-8 and Impact Resistant), offer maximum reliability and have an extremely user-friendly design.
This product is made of high-quality aluminium and will look great on your motorbike. To ensure that it gives you years of pleasure, please observe the following instructions: To keep this product in top condition, it should be treated after long trips in winter, or in rain or salty air (near the coast), and also at periodic intervals.
Water and salt encourage corrosion. After cleaning (e.g. with Procycle Special Gel Cleaner, Order no. 10004909), we recommend regularly polishing aluminium parts with standard aluminium polish (e.g. Alu-Magic, Order no. 10004031).
Fenix HL60R LED Headlamp black
The Fenix HL60R is another real gem from the high-tech flashlight specialists. On the outside, the design is almost identical to its sister model, the HL55, but the HL60R offers a whole lot more.
For example, the extremely sturdy housing, made of high-grade Type III hard-anodized aluminium, is now additionally equipped with two red light LEDs and an integral 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery. This powerful energy source can be conveniently recharged via a USB cable and suitable mains adapter and/or via a PC, powerbank etc. The neutral white Cree XM-L2 T6 LED delivers an impressive 950 lumens of light with a beam range of up to 116 metres.
Features in brief:
- 5 brightness levels + red light
- A single all-function switch for simple operation
- 1 metre impact resistant and waterproof to IPX8
- Toughened ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating
- Alternatively, this headlamp can be powered with two CR123 batteries (non-rechargeable)
- Turbo: 950 lumens for 48 minutes run time
- High: 400 lumens for 3 hours run time
- Mid.: 150 lumens for 10 hours run time
- Low: 50 lumens for 29 hours run time
- Eco: 5 lumens for 100 hours run time
- Red light: 1 lumen for 100 hours run time
- Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED
- IPX-8: Water-resistant to a depth of 2 m for 30 minutes
- Length: 8.7 cm
- Width: 4.6 cm
- Height: 5.1 cm
- Weight: 121 grams, not incl. battery
- Beam range: up to 116 metres
- Max. intensity: 3396 candela
- Operation: Rubberised pushbutton
- Fenix HL60R
- ARB-L18-2600 Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- USB/Mini-USB charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- Overhead band
- Multilingual instructions. Please be sure to read before use to ensure correct operation!
The HL60R is a high-performance flashlight. Do not direct the beam into the eyes of people or animals!