tinted, with ABE
Manufacturer details: Ermax
- ERMAX, located near Marseille, was founded by Roger Sabater in 1978, and is still run by him today. From the outset, the firm manufactured high-quality motorbike accessories.
- Today, the high-tech plant with a floor space of approx. 6000 m2 mainly produces styling parts (ABS plastic) and fairing windshields .
- ERMAX has meanwhile become one of the biggest suppliers in these market segments, and countless victories on the racetrack are testimony to the quality and functionality of its products.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the accessory concerned to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be kept with the vehicle and shown on request if you are stopped at a roadside check or at the regular safety inspection at the TÜV test centre.
Accessories with ABE type approval do not have to be entered in the vehicle registration documents. To avoid always having to always take the test report with you, you can have a relevant entry made by TÜV (subject to a charge).
If you wish to use an accessory on a vehicle not listed in the type approval, TÜV inspection is necessary. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
Made in the European Union
tinted, with ABE
Ermax Windshield for BMW and Yamaha models
- The Ermax Windshield sets new standards in terms of design and comfort, for relaxed riding on long tours.
- Made of 3 mm thick, high-strength plastic.
- The windshields come ready to install with all the necessary fittings - if required - (with most of these aftermarket windshields, the fastenings from the original windshield are reused).
- Made in EU
- With type approval for Germany