Ermax Scooter Windscreen
Manufacturer details: Ermax
- ERMAX, located near Marseille, was founded by Roger Sabater in 1978, and is still run by him today. From the outset, the firm manufactured high-quality motorbike accessories.
- Today, the high-tech plant with a floor space of approx. 6000 m2 mainly produces styling parts (ABS plastic) and fairing windshields .
- ERMAX has meanwhile become one of the biggest suppliers in these market segments, and countless victories on the racetrack are testimony to the quality and functionality of its products.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the relevant accessory to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be carried when riding in case it needs to be presented at a road-side check or vehicle safety inspection.
Accessories with type approval do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents! Those who do not want to carry the test report with them all the time can (for example) arrange to have the product registered by the Technical Inspection Association (subject to a charge).
If the accessory is to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the type approval, an individual component approval is required. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
An electric scooter with "ABE" approval has a type approval for Germany stating that the relevant vehicle satisfies all the relevant requirements of the eKFV (Small Electric Vehicle Ordinance in Germany) for the approval. In addition, insurance of the electric scooter is compulsory and use on pavements is forbidden. It can only be ridden on cycle paths and on the road (if a cycle path is not available). The minimum age for riding an electric scooter is 14 years. Although a driving license and helmet are not mandatory, they are highly recommended. An electric scooter must always be ridden solo.
Made in France
Ermax Scooter Windscreen
Ermax scooter windshield
- Discreet windshields which blend harmoniously with the shape of the scooters. Classic elegance!
- These shields offer optimal protection from the elements and do not exceed the TÜV-approved height of approx. 54 cm.
- The vehicle-specific mounting kit is included. All shields are clear and come with fittings.
- With type approval