Dupli-Color Brake Caliper Paint Kit
Manufacturer details: Dupli-Color
This European market leader has been manufacturing paint sprays and touch-up pens in Germany since 1957. It's not for nothing that the automotive industry swears by products from Dupli Color.
At last your custom bike is almost ready for the road. You've finished the paint job, except that the original brake calipers look very tired. No problem! This is the perfect job for the Dupli-Color Brake Caliper Paint Kit in black or red!
When the colour has faded badly, or dirt and brake dust have taken their toll, Dupli-Color will soon have your brake calipers looking like new again.
Brake Caliper Cleaning Spray
- Special, metal-friendly solvent formulation
- Removes oil, grease, dirt and lubricants from brakes without a trace
- Also suitable for cleaning engines, pumps, pipes etc.
- Corrosion- and chemical-resistant
Brake Caliper Paint + Hardener
- High-quality 2-component acrylic paint + hardener
- Long-lasting shine
- Temperature-resistant to 140°C
- Excellent adhesion and hiding power
- Hard, smooth finish is dirt-resistant
- Brake Caliper Cleaner Spray, 400 ml spray can
- Paint for brush application, black (matt) or red, 150 ml can
- Hardener, 50 g tube
- 1 brush + 1 stirrer
Good to know:
The Dupli-Color Brake Caliper Paint Set is also ideal for visually tuning your car. Looks great in combination with sport and alloy wheels.
For the desired result, it is essential to use the correct amount of hardener. It's also important to ensure the correct mix ratio of paint to hardener (3:1). This determines the ease of application and the durability of the finished paintwork. Further information can be found in the technical data sheet (see Documents).
Caution. Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Harmful in contact with skin or if inhaled. Contains calcium long-chain alkaryl sulfonate. May cause allergic reactions.