Dupli-Color Brake Caliper Paint Kit
Manufacturer details: Dupli-Color
This European market leader has been manufacturing paint sprays and touch-up pens in Germany since 1957. It's not for nothing that the automotive industry swears by products from Dupli Color.
Catalogue page: 735
At last your custom bike is almost ready for the road. You've finished the paint job, except that the original brake calipers look very tired. No problem! This is the perfect job for the Dupli-Color Brake Caliper Paint Kit in black or red!
If the existing paint has faded, or dirt and brake dust have taken their toll on your calipers, Dupli-Color will soon have them looking like new again.
Brake Caliper Cleaning Spray
- Special, metal-friendly solvent formulation
- Removes oil, grease, dirt and lubricants from brakes without a trace
- Also suitable for cleaning engines, pumps, pipes etc.
- Corrosion- and chemical-resistant
Brake caliper paint + hardener
- High-quality 2-component acrylic paint + hardener
- Long-lasting gloss
- Heat-resistant up to 140°C
- Excellent adhesion and hiding power
- Hard, smooth finish is dirt-resistant
- 400-ml can of brake caliper cleaning spray
- 150-ml can of paint for brush application, in black or red
- 50-g tube of hardener
- 1 brush + 1 stirrer
Good to know:
You can also use the Dupli-Color Brake Caliper Paint Kit to give your car's brake calipers a stylish look. Looks great in combination with sport and alloy wheels.
Caution. Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Harmful in contact with skin or if inhaled. Contains calcium long-chain alkaryl sulfonate. May cause allergic reactions.