DELO Microfleece battery
Manufacturer details: Delo
Our appreciation of power
Delo starter batteries are made exclusively for Louis at one of the most cutting-edge battery manufacturers in the world. In order to guarantee the high quality standards of Delo starter batteries, only the highest quality materials are used in their production. Furthermore, each batch is then also thoroughly tried and tested in our Louis test laboratory before going to market. Delo has proven a million times over that it stands for motorcycle battery excellence in OEM quality. Key features of these batteries are their reliability, their cold start performance and their outstanding service life. Not for nothing have Delo starter batteries proven themselves in a multitude of tests ...
Maintenance-free batteries are delivered dry together with an acid pack
- Maintenance-free batteries are factory activated (partially precharged) and always need to be fully charged with a suitable battery charger.
- They have to be filled with acid, and are always supplied with an acid pack containing exactly the right quantity of acid.
- Never fill the battery with any other acid; only use the acid pack supplied with the battery!
- Once filled and sealed, these batteries will remain maintenance-free for their entire life and and must not be opened by force under any circumstances.
- It is strictly forbidden to add distilled water or acid as this would destroy the battery.
DELO Microfleece battery
DELO AGM motorcycle batteries in OEM quality are maintenance-free and supplied unfilled together with an acid pack.
The enhanced manufacturing process is evident from these batteries' enormously long service life, very high cranking power and major power reserves. On the inside they use A-grade lead plates.
This battery model comes with the bolts, and nuts if required, terminal grease and detailed instructions for use.
Very important: Maintenance-free batteries are factory activated and are supplied together with acid of a specific density, which is essential if the battery is to function properly. Once filled, the battery is maintenance-free and must not be opened under any circumstances!
Good to know:
If you are having trouble finding the right battery for your vehicle, please use our product listing in the "Bike database" (top navigation bar)! As a general rule, the motorcycle manufacturer specifies the right type of battery for your motorcycle. If you are unsure, all you usually have to do is take a look at your motorcycle owner's manual or the label on your old battery.
Before filling and installation, it is essential to check that the battery fits in your vehicle (size), that the terminals are in the correct position, and the voltage (V) and capacity (Ah) are correct. Please carefully read the package insert and the safety instructions it contains!
Please find further information in the Documents area.
Danger. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.