Daytona security evo G3 boots
Manufacturer details: Daytona Stiefel
The perfect motorcycle boots
Daytona motorcycle boots are the epitome of the expression "Made in Germany": vast experience and know-how, sophisticated design, carefully selected materials and meticulous workmanship. This in fact applies for the entire Daytona range; from light short shaft boots through to the legendary touring boots and hard shell racing boots.
No wonder therefore that the Daytona products are serial winners of comparative tests in the trade press, irrespective of whether the focus is on safety, comfort, workmanship or handling.
Daytona boots do come at a price - but it's well worth paying. This is not least because Daytonas keep giving their owners a great deal of pleasure after many years of intensive motorcycle riding.
In a nutshell, if you've ever put Daytonas on your feet then you'll know that any other motorcycle boot just isn't good enough.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Most traditional, high-quality outer material with cult status for motorcycle clothing and accessories. Unmistakable in its natural, high-quality look, the strong image, ideally suited to both figure-hugging and highly functional designs. The biker's "second skin" still has the edge over any textile material when it comes to safety and resistance to abrasion and tearing. The way the material stretches as the clothing is worn means that leather clothing adapts to the body contours ideally, thus also guaranteeing that protectors fit optimally. Leather clothing should therefore always be bought with a close fit. Impregnation, leather oil and surface coatings guarantee good weather protection and a degree of rainproofing, but unfortunately also limit the breathability. Relatively heavy, but enthusiasts value this as a "quality feature". Looked after properly, it is very durable. Because leather does not itself offer much thermal insulation, the other features of the garment, or the base layers of clothing, must provide some help here.
Daytona security evo G3 boots
High-quality, ingeniously designed safety hard shell technology "Made in Germany", for racers and real sport bikers - with the top quality of engineering you would expect from daytona!
- Torsionally rigid aramid hard shell
- Highly shock-absorbent and flexible padding under the shell
- 4-layer shin guard
- Impact-absorbing reinforcement for calf and heel
- Strong hinged joint
- Aramid stretch elastic zone for freedom of movement
- Anatomically shaped spherical footbed
- Triple aramid fabric in the toe area
- Fully lined with sweat-absorbing fine leather
- Extremely tear-resistant kangaroo leather
- Hook-and-loop fastening for different calf sizes
- 2 plastic sliders at the points most at risk of abrasion
- Elasticated heel zone for improved fit
- Abrasion-resistant PU gearshift pad
- Non-slip special racing sole with extremely rounded heel
- Replaceable sliders made of highly abrasion-resistant plastic
- approx. 33 cm
- CE certified to EN 13634:2017
Good to know:
Availability of extra-small and extra-large sizes
The most popular boot sizes from Daytona are 37 to 47. Louis usually has these in stock and can dispatch them quickly when you place your order. Extra-small (34 to 36) and extra-large (48 to 51) sizes, on the other hand, are only produced in relatively small quantities by Daytona, due to lower demand, and in some cases only to order. For this reason, if you order one of these sizes, delivery may take a little longer. We trust you will understand, and we promise to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Daytona security evo G3 bootsCompare product
Product details upper material tear-proof kangaroo leather Climate membrane not exist Lining Leather lining Fastening Internal side zipper Width adjustment Calf width adjustable with velcro fastener Sole Rubber racing sole Shaft height approx. 33 cm Country of manufacture Germany Certification - Overview of product features Waterproof – Breathable – Padded ankle caps Ankle protection with mobility joint Shin element Replaceable steel toe cap – Gearshift reinforcement Replaceable plastic toe sliders Replaceable metal toe sliders – Reflective insert – Inner steel cap – Removable safety inner boot Internal lace-up system – Integrated raised insole – Original "Goodyear" welting –
Test reportsIssue 08-2009
In its 8/2009 issue, "Motorradfahrer" magazine tested six sports boots costing from EUR270. The Daytona Security Evo G3 (along with two other boots) was awarded the "Motorradfahrer Recommendation". The following features were given special mention:
- Easy to put on
- Comfortable to wear, thanks to a skin-friendly inner lining that absorbs sweat
- Very good safety, outstanding torsion protection for the ankle, effective impact protection on the entire shaft, ankle, middle foot and heel
- Strong sole
- Very well made
- Good value for money
- Verdict: The third generation of the Security Evo is again setting standards in matters of safety. The well-proven accident protection, faultless workmanship and high-quality materials justify the rather high price. Still the first choice for racers.
"Motorradmagazin MO" magazine tested thirteen complete outfits in the 04/2004 issue. The Daytona Security Evo was awarded the "MO Best Buy" as a result of the test.