CARDO scala rider SMARTPACK Single Set
Manufacturer details: Cardo
Communication in motion
Would you like to communicate from motorbike to motorbike, listen to the traffic news on the radio, make mobile phone calls without taking your helmet off, receive voice directions from your GPS sat nav, and enjoy your favourite MP3 music in superb stereo quality? And all of this while you're on the move? Then what you need is a Bluetooth-enabled communication system from Cardo Systems. Cardo Systems are pioneers and market leaders in mobile communication systems. The wide range of products, from sturdy entry-level model through to multifunctional entertainment system, offer the right solution for everybody. What's more, quality and expertise from Cardo have impressed other premium manufacturers. Schuberth, for example, entrusted the development of its Bluetooth system to Cardo.
If you're looking to equip your new helmet with a new communication and entertainment system, why not let us carry out the installation for you professionally before we ship the helmet to you. This will save you time, and the system is ready to use immediately. Simply add this service (Order no. 10000130) to your shopping basket when you place your order.
You will find a list of all the communication systems that are compatible with your helmet under "Features" on the relevant helmet page.
For just EUR 19.99 per helmet, our experts will be pleased to provide this service.
CARDO scala rider SMARTPACK Single Set
Cardo scala rider SMARTPACK Bluetooth Communication and Entertainment System
(individual set with wired and hybrid boom microphone)
The brand new upper class model from Cardo features innovative DMC Intercom technology for small groups of up to 4 bikers. SMARTPACK allows biker groups to communicate as a dynamic network, in which each person remains continuously and directly connected with all the others. There are no interruptions to group communication, for example when overtaking, or even when one or more persons leave or rejoin the group.
Intercom connection (requires at least two compatible headsets).
- DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth technology in the same unit
- DMC Intercom technology for small biker groups with up to 4 bikers and a max. range of 4000 m (with 4 participants) within a dynamic, self-adjusting network. Group communication remains intact even if one or more bikers randomly leave or rejoin the group
- "One+8" bike-to-bike intercom for up to 9 bikers with a max. range of 1600 m in toggling mode (1:1)
- Bike-to-bike intercom for two rider-pillion pairs in conference, with a max. range of 1600 m
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 3 bikers in conference with a max. range of 1600 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
- Automatic transfer to mobile phone when outside the intercom's range
- Intercom connection to many headsets from other makers via Cardo Gateway function
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) ??? so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
GPS sat nav connection
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Exchangeable stereo speakers, allowing users to connect their own speakers via 3.5 mm jack plug
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function ??? for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Parallel audio streaming without interruption to intercom conversations - seamless volume reduction of all audio sources, incl. GPS sat nav directions, radio, MP3
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Intuitive manual operation via Cardo's innovative scroll-type interface
- Operation and configuration via compatible smartphones as remote control on the handlebar via Cardo SmartSet App
- Menu guidance via voice commands
- Menu status announcements
- Individual configuration via Cardo Community web portal
- Automatic volume adjustment according to travel speed and background noise.
- Radio reception via integrated RDS FM module
- RDS function ??? automatic search for the best radio frequency
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Click-to-Link function for rapid connection with other compatible Cardo Scala Rider devices without prior pairing
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Standby time: up to 7 days
- Cardo Scala Rider SMARTPACK control unit
- Clamp mount with cable and hybrid boom microphone and removable stereo speakers
- Adhesive pad mount (alternative to clamp mount)
- Mains charger
- Instructions for Use
CARDO scala rider SMARTPACK Single SetCompare product
Product details Bluetooth specification Not specified Maximum range between 2 devices 1.600 meter Intercom conferencing (DMC) Up to 4 users Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth) Up to 9 users Smartphone app for easy operation iOS and Android Microphone types Cable- and hybrid-boom microphone User interface Roller-Wheel + 3 buttons Mounting Helmet mounting via adhesive pad- or clamp mount Maximum standby time 7 days Maximum talk time 13 hours Weather protection waterproof Special Features - Overview of product features Sat nav connectivity Mobile Phone Connectivity DMC Intercom technology Driver to passenger intercom Bike-to-bike intercom Full-Duplex (intercom) Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Headset Profile Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) RDS radio MP3-Connectivity (via cable) – MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP) Voice Commands Spoke status announcements Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial Automatic volume adjustement Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug Included handlebar remote control – Optional handlebar remote control – Software Updates Use while charging Universal intercom with different brands Audio Multitasking NFC compatible – Connection with two mobile phones Music sharing with passenger