Cardo Packtalk Bold
Manufacturer details: Cardo
Communication in motion
Would you like to communicate from motorbike to motorbike, listen to the traffic news on the radio, make mobile phone calls without taking your helmet off, receive voice directions from your GPS sat nav, and enjoy your favourite MP3 music in superb stereo quality? And all of this while you're on the move? Then what you need is a Bluetooth-enabled communication system from Cardo Systems. Cardo Systems are pioneers and market leaders in mobile communication systems. The wide range of products, from sturdy entry-level model through to multifunctional entertainment system, offer the right solution for everybody. What's more, quality and expertise from Cardo have impressed other premium manufacturers.
Catalogue page: 370
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short and medium distances.
If you're looking to equip your new helmet with a new communication and entertainment system, why not let us carry out the installation for you professionally before we ship the helmet to you. This will save you time, and the system is ready to use immediately. Simply add this service (Order no. 10000130) to your shopping basket when you place your order.
You will find a list of all the communication systems that are compatible with your helmet under "Features" on the relevant helmet page.
For just EUR 19.99 per helmet, our experts will be pleased to provide this service.
Cardo Packtalk Bold
The *Packtalk Bold* communication system from Cardo is a real gem. Up to 15 (!) bikers can be connected and grouped together in a network via the Dual-Core Mesh function. So you can communicate with each other over a distance of up to 8 km (5 miles). The Bluetooth interface, also integrated in the system, has a range of up to 1.6 km, and provides universal connectivity to any Bluetooth headset. What's more the sound quality from JBL is very impressive.
- Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) connects two and up to 15 bikers in a mesh cloud over distances of up to 8 km (5 miles) for the entire group
- Bluetooth 4.1 four-way, long-range intercom with universal connectivity to any Bluetooth headset
- Permits parallel pairing with two mobile devices, such as GPS sat nav, smartphone, music player etc.
- Device settings and firmware updates via the Cardo Community web platform
- Cardo Connect App (Android/iOS) for controlling and configuring your device on the road
- 26 mm waterproof housing (IP67)
- Analog touch panel
- Control wheel with three special function buttons for easy, complete control of the device
- 13-hour talk time
- Standby time up to 7 days
- Absolute communication world champion for bikers
- Unsurpassed performance, user-friendliness and sound quality
- Top-class sound from JBL
- All functions accessible in a single step via the device, which is permanently ready for voice commands (in German), incl. direct access to "Hey Siri" and "ok Google"
- Volume adapts automatically to your speed of travel and the ambient noise level
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Hi-Fi music streaming from any smartphone or other Bluetooth devices. Rider and passenger can listen to music together. FM radio with RDS and six programmable station presets
- Audio multitasking - parallel audio streaming with active intercom connection (Android only)
- PACKTALK BOLD unit
- Audio kit with clamp/adhesive pad
- Hybrid boom microphone
- JBL sound system and speakers
- USB charging cable, fittings, installation instructions and quick-start guide (duo pack contains two of everything, except instructions).
Cardo Packtalk Bold communication systemCompare product
Product details Bluetooth specification Bluetooth 4.1 Maximum range between 2 devices 1200 meter Intercom conferencing (DMC) Up to 15 users Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth) Up to 4 users Smartphone app for easy operation iOS and Android Microphone types Hybrid boom microphone included User interface Roller-Wheel + 3 buttons Mounting Helmet mounting via adhesive pad- or clamp mount Maximum standby time 7 days Maximum talk time 13 hours Weather protection waterproof Special Features - Overview of product features Sat nav connectivity Mobile Phone Connectivity DMC Intercom technology Driver to passenger intercom Bike-to-bike intercom Full-Duplex (intercom) Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Headset Profile Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) RDS radio MP3-Connectivity (via cable) – MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP) Voice Commands Spoke status announcements – Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial Automatic volume adjustement Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug Included handlebar remote control – Optional handlebar remote control – Software Updates Use while charging Universal intercom with different brands Audio Multitasking NFC compatible – Connection with two mobile phones Music sharing with passenger