Büse Open Road Textile Jacket
Manufacturer details: BÜSE
"The runner-up is the first loser"
This was the motto of Heino Büse, several times German and European Enduro champion and overall winner of the Six Days Trial on the "Isle of Man" in 1975, and it is the principle underlying all the products from the Aachen-based development labs. Bikers have loved the meticulously developed motorcycle clothing from BÜSE for more than 25 years now. And it's no wonder, because they know that all the experience of a racing legend is incorporated into the design of these high-quality products. The BÜSE brand stands for optimal comfort, superior materials, innovative design and maximum safety.
Catalogue page: 155
The innovative polyamide fibre from INVISTA is pleasantly soft and has a unique feel when worn. Tactel is breathable and particularly comfortable against the skin, yet hard-wearing, durable and particularly easy-care.
3M Scotchlite consists of a large number of microscopically small, reflective glass beads. The reflective material is visible from a distance of 160 m, which significantly improves the wearer's safety at night. It can be used in visually interesting ways, for instance in the form of emblems or narrow decorative stripes.
This clothing has a connecting zip.
Büse Open Road Textile Jacket
Open Road stands for freedom to ride your motorbike wherever the mood takes you. This carefully crafted, durable jacket has a sleek, modern look. Waterproof yet breathable, it's an all-season touring jacket with plenty of great functions.
- The detachable HUMAX climate membrane jacket with additional insulation is breathable, wind- and waterproof (lining and filling 100% polyester)
- All-round connecting zipper in the outer jacket and membrane jacket
- Adjustable sleeves and waist
- Flexi-Snap collar closure
- Ventilation system front and back with magnets
- 8 outside pockets, 2 of which are waterproof
- 2 inside pockets, 1 of which is waterproof
- SAS-TEC shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable padding in the back
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the critical points
- Optional: SUPER SHIELD back protector (Ladies': jacket size 36: Order no. 20019045 and jacket size 38-46 Order no. 20019035; men's: jacket size 48-52: Order no. 20019035, jacket size 54-64: Order no. 20019036, jacket size 28-32: Order no. 20019035) can be retrofitted
- TACTEL fabric, 100% polyamide
- HITENA fabric reinforcement at the impact points, 100% polyamide
- Fixed mesh lining, 100% polyester
The generously dimensioned air flow system plus removable membrane lining keep you comfortably cool on hot summer days. Equipped with SAS-TEC brand protectors, a comfortable, padded high collar plus eight outside and two inside pockets on the jacket. The versatile jacket for all weathers and all roads, in special ladies' and men's cut.
Büse Open Road Textile JacketCompare product
Product details outer shell Tactel reinforcement HITENA membrane HUMAX Z-Liner permanent lining 100% Polyester mesh lining removable lining 100% Polyester tafetta, padded additional feature None removable protectors Shoulders and elbows protector pockets prepared for Back protector width adjustment sleeves and waist reflective material 3M ScotchliteTM waterproof outside pockets 2 non waterproof outside pockets 6 Overview of product features breathable waterproof water repellent removable membrane thermo insulation temperature regulation material – ISO 4916 safety seams at impact points height-adjustable elbow protector – stretchable applications – Teflon coating for dirt-repellency – Scotchgard coating – nano technology – ventilation system all-round connecting zipper short connecting zipper – 2-way-front zipper – wind protection on sleeves – integrated shelter for kidney – inside pocket(s) pocket for documents – mobile phone inside pocket – high closure collar – crotch strap – removable collar – comfort collar with soft edge windproof shape-retaining foam – padding
Test reportsIssue 3-2015
In its 3-2015 issue, "Motorrad Abenteuer" magazine tested various enduro suits with a price tag of up to EUR500. With the Büse Open Road, the following features were given special mention:
- A pleasure to wear
- Good fit
- Ample freedom of movement
- Large vents
- Stylish design
- Attractively designed
- Low priceIssue 1-2014
"Enduro" magazine tested various enduro textile suits in its 1-2014 issue. The Büse Open Road Evo suit was awarded a BEST FIT distinction. The following features were given special mention:
- Membrane jacket can also be worn separately
- Superbly designed cuff
- Practical adjusters
- Sturdy front closure
- Keeps out airstream and draughts
- Large openable air vents - perfect for summer
- Perfectly tailored fit
- Impeccably cut trousers with the same technical features