Büse Highland textile jacket
Manufacturer details: BÜSE
"The runner-up is the first loser"
This was the motto of Heino Büse, several times German and European Enduro champion and overall winner of the Six Days Trial on the "Isle of Man" in 1975, and it is the principle underlying all the products from the Aachen-based development labs. Bikers have loved the meticulously developed motorcycle clothing from BÜSE for more than 25 years now. And it's no wonder, because they know that all the experience of a racing legend is incorporated into the design of these high-quality products. The BÜSE brand stands for optimal comfort, superior materials, innovative design and maximum safety.
Catalogue page: 118
The innovative polyamide fibre from INVISTA is pleasantly soft and has a unique feel when worn. Tactel is breathable and particularly comfortable against the skin, yet hard-wearing, durable and particularly easy-care.
This clothing has a connecting zip.
ISO 4916 safety seam
Motorcycle clothing should offer you the best possible protection if you take a tumble.
If you slide across a rough asphalt surface, an abrasion-resistant outer fabric only helps as long as the seams can take the strain. This is why the safety-critical seams on many Louis products are manufactured according to the ISO 4916 standard, that is to say with a visible and a concealed seam. This means that the material will still hold together if the visible seam is torn open by friction.
Büse Highland textile jacket
Climate membrane and thermal liner for great comfort.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof HUMAX climate membrane, detachable
- Detachable quilted thermal liner, 100% polyester
- High comfort collar with soft edge
- All-round connection zipper
- Waist, hip and sleeve adjustment
- Ventilation system on the shoulders, chest, back and sleeves
- Stretch panels on the elbows
- 7 outside pockets, of which 2 are waterproof
- 1 inside pocket + 1 document pocket
- Removable shoulder and elbow protectors
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the impact points
- Reflective material
- Optional: SAS-TEC back protector (mens: 48-52: 20019035, 54-64: 20019210, 28-30: 20019035, 31-32 20019210 98: 20019035 102-110: 20019210, 7XL:20019210 8XL-12XL: 20019036) can be retrofitted
- Tactel fabric, 100% polyamide
- Hitena fabric reinforcement at the impact points, 100% polyamide
- Fixed mesh lining, 100% polyester
Büse Highland textile jacketCompare product
Product details outer shell Tactel reinforcement HITENA membrane HUMAX climate membrane permanent lining 100% Polyester mesh lining removable lining 100% Polyester tafetta, padded additional feature Perforations backed with climate membrane removable protectors Shoulders and elbows protector pockets prepared for Back protector width adjustment sleeve reflective material Reflective panels waterproof outside pockets 3 non waterproof outside pockets 4 Overview of product features breathable waterproof water repellent removable membrane thermo insulation temperature regulation material – ISO 4916 safety seams at impact points height-adjustable elbow protector – stretchable applications – Teflon coating for dirt-repellency – Scotchgard coating – nano technology – ventilation system – all-round connecting zipper short connecting zipper – 2-way-front zipper – wind protection on sleeves – integrated shelter for kidney – inside pocket(s) pocket for documents mobile phone inside pocket – high closure collar crotch strap – removable collar – comfort collar with soft edge windproof shape-retaining foam – padding –