Painted or unpainted
Manufacturer details: Bodystyle
Styling parts from the market leader Bodystyle are enjoying growing popularity across Europe: well-designed and often installed in minutes, they give many popular touring and naked bikes that individual, exclusive look. The beautifully formed designer products are made from high-quality, shatterproof, robust ABS plastic. They come with a TÜV certificate (if required), and are available either unpainted or finished in selected original colours.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the accessory concerned to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be kept with the vehicle and shown on request if you are stopped at a roadside check or at the regular safety inspection at the TÜV test centre.
Accessories with ABE type approval do not have to be entered in the vehicle registration documents. To avoid always having to always take the test report with you, you can have a relevant entry made by TÜV (subject to a charge).
If you wish to use an accessory on a vehicle not listed in the type approval, TÜV inspection is necessary. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
Painted or unpainted
BODYSTYLE huggers pep up the look of any sports bike! Whether finished in your bike's colour or unpainted, they add extra sportiness. A great way to make your motorbike more stylish.
- Made of impact-resistant ABS plastic.
- The huggers are supplied ready to mount along with all the necessary fittings and TÜV test certificate valid for Germany.
- Available in a range of colours and also unpainted
- You can find the original colour code for coloured fairing elements under "Important Information."
- And examples for installation are available in our "Documents" section.
Test reportsIssue 05-2002
What"MOTORRAD NEWS" magazine said:
- Very good fit, very sturdy, colour exactly matches the original, no problems with fitting, strong and good-looking.