BMW Handbuch R 1200 GS LC
Repair Manual for BMW R 1200 GS LC / Adventure
- Models, Specifications, Tips & Tricks
- The essential handbook for the new R1200 GS (factory code name: K50), which made its first market appearance in March 2013 with a water-cooled boxer engine.
- A comprehensive manual packed with in-depth technical information and high-quality illustrations.
This volume from the T&T series describes every maintenance and repair job on the motorbike.
- In addition. there is plenty of interesting background information, test reports and model history.
- Much more than just a repair manual an indispensable reference work
- Format: 210 x 300 mm, 248 pages of information, over 500 pictures,
- Sewn hardback
- Only in german language