Albrecht BPA 300
Manufacturer details: ALBRECHT
The specialist for motorcycle communication!
ALBRECHT is a brand produced by the company Alan Electronics, a leading manufacturer of communication equipment. The result of many years of intensive development is reliable products for a wide range of applications. Specially for bikers, ALBRECHT offers wired rider-to-pillion intercoms plus solutions for connecting to your sat nav, mobile phone or other devices.
Catalogue page: 364
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short and medium distances.
Albrecht BPA 300
Albrecht BPA 300 - Bluetooth headset.
The simple, compact solution for connecting to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, smartphone, GPS satnav or MP3.
Features and functions:
- Bluetooth-connection to compatible Bluetooth-enabled satnavs (Bluetooth-headset profile included) for transmission of navigation instructions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom RIDER)
- Bluetooth-connection to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile or smartphone
- Call answer and reject - everything by simple and convenient one-button operation
- wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Transmitter unit has a strong clip for fastening to your clothing
- Compact dimensions: (HxWxD) 25 x 66 x 14 mm
- 1 x BPA 300 - Bluetooth unit
- 1 x 230 V plug-in charger
- 1 x universal helmet headset with exchangeable boom- and cable microphone
Albrecht BPA 300 Bluetooth headsetCompare product
Product details Bluetooth specification Not specified Maximum range between 2 devices 0 meter Intercom conferencing (DMC) No function Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth) no function Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth) no function Smartphone app for easy operation no App Microphone types Cable- and boom microphone included User interface 1 button Mounting Via clip, no helmet mounting Maximum standby time 7 days Maximum talk time 10 hours Weather protection No weather protection Special Features - Overview of product features Sat nav connectivity Mobile Phone Connectivity DMC Intercom technology – Driver to passenger intercom – Bike-to-bike intercom – Full-Duplex (intercom) – Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Headset Profile Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) – RDS radio – MP3-Connectivity (via cable) – MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP) Voice Commands – Spoke status announcements – Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection – Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial Telephone conference – Automatic volume adjustement – Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug – Included handlebar remote control – Optional handlebar remote control – Software Updates – Use while charging – Universal intercom with different brands – Audio Multitasking – NFC compatible – Team Signal – Connection with two mobile phones – Music sharing with passenger –