Manufacturer details: Acebikes
Practical and stable
So that your motorbike stands rock-steady: the Dutch firm Acebikes presents its motorbike stands. Whether you want to transport your bike on a trailer or simply save space when storing it in the garage, Acebikes offers the perfect solution. Even on lifts, your bike stands stock-still thanks to Acebikes. And handling it is brilliantly simple, just like the system as a whole.
Catalogue page: 625
If you haven't got a garage, but do have a sheltered spot on private property, then the ACEBIKES Folding Garage is ideal as year-round weather protection for your motorcycle or scooter.
You should choose firm ground to avoid any risk of your machine toppling over. The folding garage is fixed down like a tent, using ground anchors and tie-down straps at the sides.
You can then open and close it on one side.
- Partially assembled, powder-coated tubular steel poles with click mechanism
- Incl. anchors for fixing to the ground
- A vent hood ensures air circulation and reduces condensation
- Sturdy, weather-resistant outer shell
- UV-resistant and highly water-repellent
- All the seams are additionally sealed
- Lashing straps at the sides for high stability
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Colour: Grey
- Weight: approx. 19.6 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 105 x 155 x 270 cm
- Weight: approx. 23.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 119 x 170 x 302 cm
Further useful information can be found under Downloads.
Good to know:
The folding garage is big enough even for larger motorcycles with luggage racks, cases, windshields etc.
You can find further useful information and how to choose the right size by clicking on the "Documents" button.